Monday, November 10, 2008

33 weeks!!


33 weeks pregnant already! I can't believe it is almost here. Starting getting things in order this week, made an appointment with a pediatrician to meet her in December so we are all set. Scheduled to get our carpets cleaned as well as a got a housekeeper lined up to do some deep cleaning of our entire house. Thanks to my mom! That would not be in the budget otherwise! It is getting harder for me to clean. It took me 4 hours last weekend, and I was out of breath the entire time! Usually it takes me about 2 hours. So I am thankful, I have people coming to take care of the major stuff in the next few weeks! Then we just wait!!

At our appointment this week, I asked my doctor how long she would let me go before she induced me. She said they don't go any longer then two weeks! Right now, I can't imagine being pregnant for an extra two weeks. If I am everyone stay out of my way, because I will be in quite a mood. I remember just a few weeks ago, thinking, being pregant isn't bad, I am not even ready to have a baby yet! Well, everyday that feeling goes away a little more. I get ready more and more everyday! Which is a very good thing I guess. I start weekly appointments in two weeks, then we get to check to see if I am dialated at all.

We are going to Madison this weekend to meet Cameron Biller, and I can't wait for that! Melissa was 10 weeks ahead of me in her pregnancy, so I am excited to hear all the details.

This has been an exciting two weeks for the Marco/Lytle Family. Two weeks ago my brother Brandon and his girlfriend got engaged! We are very excited for them, they make a great couple and seem very happy together! Then last week Thursday Tim's sister Krissy got engaged to her boyfriend John Mackey! Love is in the air! Brandon and Andrea will probably get married October 2009, and Krissy and Mackey, June, 2010. What an exciting next few years! Congrats to all of you!

2 comments:

Diane said...

You look beautiful! Can't wait tosee you in a couple of weeks. Take care of yourself and that little guy!

Love to you all!

Mom

Carissa said...

Hey G-
You look great for 33 weeks. I can't wait to see that little guy. It is getting close!
Love ya

About Me

The Marco Family consists of Gina (mom), Tim (dad), and 3 year old donovan (son) and 1 yeal old Ryann (daughter)! As a family we feel completly blessed! We enjoy everyday together as a family and want to share all of our experiences and happiness with family and friends!