Friday, December 12, 2008

38 Weeks


No Baby yet! Patently waiting! Every little crampy feeling, braxton hix, I am paying attention! We had a few things happen this week, last weekend I woke up on Saturday and noticed I was breathing a little easier. Looking down my belly looked a little different. I asked Tim if it looked like the baby had dropped and he was like "oh my god yeah!" Throughout the day, walking, and doing normal activities were starting to get a little painful. Standing up is a chore.

We got the rest of the stuff we needed from Babies'r us this weekend, and from Tim's family the Chicago clan, who got us our stroller, play gym, and exersaucer! Thank you very much to all of them!

We got our christmas tree on Saturday and after, 1 fallen tree, 2 trips to home depot, and one to another hardware store we finally got a tree stand that worked on our 9 foot christmas tree that Tim insisted we have. We can't even put an Angel on top. We wonder everyday if that tree is going to stumble over. It is a pretty tree and looks great in our living room.

At my appointment this week, the doctor examined me and I am measuring 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced, which she said is really good. Anyday now, we are ready!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I think the whole world is ready to meet that little guy. I am praying you can go early :) Get some sleep while you still can!!

Sarah Hogan said...

Hi Gina!

I'm glad things are going well for you, Tim, and Baby Marco! I was sorry to miss the baby shower :( I was up late with a LOPPY briday. My mom said it was great to see you and everyone else...And that you got a lot of great stuff! Good luck over the next few weeks and I look forward to seeing you and Tim...AND Baby Marco in the new year! Tell Tim Hi!

Sarah Hogan (Harper)

Ratchetclankfan96 said...

HI gina its jake man those cupcakes sure look good plus i heard you ent into labor i hope its over soon!!

Jess said...

Hey Gina and Tim,

Your waiting is over...congrats! Now WE'RE the ones waiting for new pics! Update coming soon, I hope??

Jess

About Me

The Marco Family consists of Gina (mom), Tim (dad), and 3 year old donovan (son) and 1 yeal old Ryann (daughter)! As a family we feel completly blessed! We enjoy everyday together as a family and want to share all of our experiences and happiness with family and friends!