Thursday, March 19, 2009

Donovan's First Fight! He Lost!







Donovan's sitter called me the other day at work, pretty upset. Getting a call at work from a babysitter is always a scary thing. She said that Donovan is ok, but he has been scratched pretty bad from a little girl that she also babysits. Connie (babysitter) was crying, and I told her not to worry and that these things are going to happen. I have worked with kids and I know that you can't watch them every second. She was very upset which I think reassured me that this wasn't going to happen again! Our little bruiser! Above are his battle wounds, his first fight and he got beat up by a girl. Hopefully next time he can fight back!

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Poor little guy! That little girl really did a job on him.

About Me

The Marco Family consists of Gina (mom), Tim (dad), and 3 year old donovan (son) and 1 yeal old Ryann (daughter)! As a family we feel completly blessed! We enjoy everyday together as a family and want to share all of our experiences and happiness with family and friends!