Monday, July 27, 2009

UPDATED!!! HE IS CRAWLING!!!!

I hope we are ready for this! He is now on the move and my life of setting him on the floor and running upstairs quick is officially over. God he is growing fast! He has been rocking back and forth and attempting the crawling thing for the past few weeks. He actually has been pulling himself up from a sitting position already which has got me scared to death. He is not exactly being the safest little guy. I picked him up from the baby sitters today and she told me he was the messiest baby she had ever seen. Exactly why we call him PIG. His hair was sticky and sticking straight up and he shirt was soaked. All that happens before 10:00 am. He is all boy that is for sure, with no fear!

Updated, this video is WAY better!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Your life as you know it is now over :) What an adorable little mobile guy. I can't wait to see him again!

Carissa said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe he is crawling already. He looks like he is loving it too! What a cute little guy!

Joel and Darcy said...

What a cutie! Oh boy, are you going to be busy!! I can't wait to see him crawling in person!!

About Me

The Marco Family consists of Gina (mom), Tim (dad), and 3 year old donovan (son) and 1 yeal old Ryann (daughter)! As a family we feel completly blessed! We enjoy everyday together as a family and want to share all of our experiences and happiness with family and friends!