Saturday, January 2, 2010

What a whirlwind!


I know it has been forever, I keep seeing all of my fellow bloggers updating their blogs like good bloggers should, and I has actually been able to sit down long enough to take a breath and not have a one year old cryng because he wants to press every single button on the keyboard! (He is obviously napping!)

Since donovan's birthday party, we have quadrupled our toy inventory, I had to get some sort of organization down, because our house was looking like a toy store! He loves it!


We spent Christmas in California this year with my parents, my brother and his wife andrea! It was so much fun, a little cooler then I would have liked but realized I shouldn't be complaining when we came back to temperatures in the teens. It was so fun to see donovan get excited with presents! He got a cell phone that he loves from Unka Brandon, and Aunt Andrea, my parents spoiled him with tons of gifts we couldn't fit them all in the suitcase on the way home. While we were there D got a double ear infection, I had a hunch something was wrong, he was crabby and we weren't at home, so we went to urgent care and yep, mom was right!!! Leaving my parents was sad, but my mom will be up in February to babysit for a whole weekend so we have some Adult time with friends!


We got back the 30th and the 31st we celebrated with Tim's family! Krissy and Mackey made a surprise appearance, we didn't think they would be able to come then all of the sudden they ran through the door screaming happy new year! It was fun! Donovan got more gifts and cloths and opening presents with J was fun, she just loved it all!
My parents took more pics, because our batteries were running out on the camera so I will post more later!
We hope you all have a happy new year!!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

It was so great having everyone here. It is so quiet around the house now. Miss everyone!

About Me

The Marco Family consists of Gina (mom), Tim (dad), and 3 year old donovan (son) and 1 yeal old Ryann (daughter)! As a family we feel completly blessed! We enjoy everyday together as a family and want to share all of our experiences and happiness with family and friends!