Thursday, April 1, 2010

Quick update

Last weekend we went to Waterford to stay with Darcy's parents and got to see little Parker Man, Darcy, Joel, Julie, Brian, Marissa and Blake. Donovan and I got to spend the whole day with Darcy, Jule and Parker. Tim came later that night, and the rest of the crew got there much later.
It was a lot of fun while it lasted....until Tim was having an asthma attack from the cat and Donovan had diarrhea. So needless to say our family left saturday evening! I was feeling great and ready to party but the last thing I wanted was to have Tim take Donovan home and then Tim have to go to urgent care because of his asthma and have Donovan. Anyway we went home...my boys I tell ya!

Parker was a fan of Donovan!

Here are a few pics while we were there! Didn't get to many of cute little Parker, but let me tell you he is absolutly adorable, and a perfect little baby. Darcyand Joel very lucky, he is laid back and smiley just like mom and dad. It was nice to have some one on one time with him after my "D" went to bed.
Here is the scrunchy face I tried to get last week. Wow.

Jaycee (sp) was a good sport and let Donovan give lots of hugs!


A lot of hugs!


and more hugs!


We had a really good time and wish we could do it more often, I guess we didn't leave soon enough on Saturday, because after getting the virus Donovan had, myself for Monday and Tuesday, Blake, Joel, and MArissa all got it too. I am just glad that so far so good and little Parker didn't get it! I did enough damage by cutting his finger when trimming his nails....sorry darc! :)

2 comments:

Diane said...

What a face!!! He is so adorable! He seems to love the dog. I look forward to meeting Parker he is adorable! Take care and have a wonderful Easter.
Love to you all -

Carissa said...

Sounds like it was fun time even though it was short:)

About Me

The Marco Family consists of Gina (mom), Tim (dad), and 3 year old donovan (son) and 1 yeal old Ryann (daughter)! As a family we feel completly blessed! We enjoy everyday together as a family and want to share all of our experiences and happiness with family and friends!