Monday, July 12, 2010

Family Reunion


We had my moms side of the family reunion last weekend in June. Tim met people he has never met before, and I saw family that I haven't seen in years! We spent the weekend at my grandma's and she cooked for us all weekend! 88 years old and making 4 course meals, and breakfast everyday, it was hard to leave. It was great seeing her and hanging out with my parents over the weekend as well! I couldn't download the picture of the fam reunion, but there was 60 people there with a ton of kids! Donovan had a blast checking everything! He could have cared less where we were, he was all over the place!

1 comment:

Diane said...

We had such a wonderful time with the whole family! Especially the cutest most wonderful little boy in the world! He takes my breath away. Wish we could have been there for Tim's birthday looks like everyone had a good time.

About Me

The Marco Family consists of Gina (mom), Tim (dad), and 3 year old donovan (son) and 1 yeal old Ryann (daughter)! As a family we feel completly blessed! We enjoy everyday together as a family and want to share all of our experiences and happiness with family and friends!