Sunday, October 23, 2011

Visitors

My mom came last Sunday night and stayed for the week. It was so nice having her, and she helped out tremendously with Donovan and Ryann! I even got a few naps in! Thanks mom!

Then my girlfriends from Minnesota and Chicago came and met Ryann and kept Donovan busy, he has asked me if my friends are here when he gets up in the morning and from naps! I think we have got a heartbreaker in our future! They took me out to dinner and it was so nice to have them here! Thanks girls for making the trip!




We are so lucky to have all these great women in my life! Thanks for all you do!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Had such a wonderful time with you! You are a great mom - we are so proud of you! You are truly blessed!

Carissa said...

I had such an amazing time G! It was so fun meeting the adorable little Ryann! And I loved hanging with D too!

About Me

The Marco Family consists of Gina (mom), Tim (dad), and 3 year old donovan (son) and 1 yeal old Ryann (daughter)! As a family we feel completly blessed! We enjoy everyday together as a family and want to share all of our experiences and happiness with family and friends!