Thursday, July 3, 2008

14 weeks!

Good Morning OR Afternoon depending on what time you look at the blog!!!

I am 14 weeks well actually I will be 15 weeks tomorrow. There will be no picture this week. I haven't changed much and my "bump" is actually just a muffin top over my pants, and it is not that cute yet! Don't get me wrong that little thing inside of me is all kinds of cute! Just not my body!!! Next week, I will be sure to post a picture!
Been feeling good, still tired, and energy wears out quickly! I had an excursion to the maternity department this week and it was not good! First of all the bra I had on was way too small, which is never good and I don't quite fit in anything maternity (although when I put on my cloths I feel like I should) So because in most of the cloths I put on in my closet don't quite look as flattering as they did maybe two months ago, I just went a bought one size up. I can't keep doing that so hopefully soon I "pop" and get just by some staple maternity items!
We are going camping this weekend for our annual camping trip in Baraboo. It should be fun, I am not sure I am going to last as long as I have in previous years, but we will see!
Hope you all enjoy my husband's posts as well. For the record, I do think he is witty and funny, just not at 2:30 in the morning when he is being NO help! And I am surprised on how much he remembered of that night, because I could have swore he was ASLEEP on the couch while I was tending to our dog!

3 comments:

Megan Recker said...

Love the blog Marco's! Gina, I'm glad you are feeling good. I feel ya on the clothes struggle! It's so annoying! Tim, get lots of sleep now, cuz in about 6 months those restful nights will be a distant memory! Miss you guys and hope to see you soon!
love
meg

Carissa said...

Gina-
Glad to hear you are doing well! Can't wait for a pic next week.
Carissa

amy ament said...

The clothes struggle!! I stressed over the same problem!! You'll "pop out" soon and be so cute in maternity clothes!!! Love the blog!! Tim will hopefully catch on to the night thing soon!! and the obvious hints!! You guys are great!! Take care of yourself and little baby Marco!!! Hope to see you soon!

About Me

The Marco Family consists of Gina (mom), Tim (dad), and 3 year old donovan (son) and 1 yeal old Ryann (daughter)! As a family we feel completly blessed! We enjoy everyday together as a family and want to share all of our experiences and happiness with family and friends!