Saturday, September 19, 2009

Miss Audri Anne!



We were introduced to Audri Anne last weekend, what a little Princess! She is so small, I can't even believe Donovan was that size at one point. It actually makes me think I could do it all again! ( I know I could) She is a good baby, and J loves her little sister! J loved her Aunt Gina and Uncle Timmy this weekend, she was giving us hugs and telling us she loved us all day Saturday! Still getting used to the idea of having a little sister around!!!

No comments:

About Me

The Marco Family consists of Gina (mom), Tim (dad), and 3 year old donovan (son) and 1 yeal old Ryann (daughter)! As a family we feel completly blessed! We enjoy everyday together as a family and want to share all of our experiences and happiness with family and friends!