Monday, January 25, 2010

Lots of baby cuddle time!


Baby Fin, chillin!
Fin is my great friend Rach's baby, who is now 8 weeks old, she is absolutly adorable and it was great to meet her....her mom looks amazing for having a baby 8 weeks ago! She is ALL GIRL!!!!! I love it!


Then there is Parker man! My great friend Darcy had her baby last week on Wednesday morning and I took a flight up to see the little guy and welcome them home with the proud parents, pround "aunties" and real aunt and grandma! I was so excited to be there! Parker is growing, eating like a little guy should! What a miracle!
It actually really made me want another one real soon!

1 comment:

Diane said...

What beautiful little babies! Everyone loves cuddle time1

About Me

The Marco Family consists of Gina (mom), Tim (dad), and 3 year old donovan (son) and 1 yeal old Ryann (daughter)! As a family we feel completly blessed! We enjoy everyday together as a family and want to share all of our experiences and happiness with family and friends!