Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I tried I really did!

Donovan was making the cutest scrunchy face tonight, anyone who knows me has seen this scrunchy face, it usually happens to me after too many drinks. It is way cuter on Donovan, here is what happened when I steadily pulled out the camera to get a quick picture...

"Oh my gosh what does she have"

                                                                        "Oh my gosh, I love that thing"

"Mom can I see that????"



He has now pushed me over and yes those are my knees, and no he is not smiling he is screaming,

YOu can see it better here, he is not happy.
I tried, I tried to capture a cute moment of my adorable son and it turned into an utter disaster.


3 comments:

Carissa said...

I love your commentary Gina! So hilarious!

Rachel said...

I love it! At least you're capturing even these moments so he doesn't ask some day why there are no pictures of him when he's this age :)

Diane said...

Love those faces! He looks so determined to get whatever you have! Love your commentary!

About Me

The Marco Family consists of Gina (mom), Tim (dad), and 3 year old donovan (son) and 1 yeal old Ryann (daughter)! As a family we feel completly blessed! We enjoy everyday together as a family and want to share all of our experiences and happiness with family and friends!