Friday, June 4, 2010

Bach Party

Oh my god, I love it!!!! Sorry Kris, too funny not to post!





Last weekend was Krissy (sis-in-law) Bachelorette Party in Chicago! I LOVE CHICAGO!!!! It was so much fun, It was themed little black dress. A perfect weekend, with perfect weather! I am so excited for her and Mackey, theya are going to have such an amazing life together! Marco sisters and mom did a great job with games and ideas, it was a really fun night, a trolly took us around to bars!


All my sisters were there!


We had such a great time! Want to do it again!!! Last Marco getting married, a great
reason to celebrate!

No comments:

About Me

The Marco Family consists of Gina (mom), Tim (dad), and 3 year old donovan (son) and 1 yeal old Ryann (daughter)! As a family we feel completly blessed! We enjoy everyday together as a family and want to share all of our experiences and happiness with family and friends!