Thursday, September 4, 2008

24 weeks


Not much new this week, just truckin along! Baby boy is moving around in there quite a bit, usually when I am resting right before bed and early in the morning. Everytime I feel him move, I smile. What an amazing feeling and reminder that you have got a miracle growing inside you! We can't wait to meet him!

We recieved a package from my mom today, which was full of little baby blue cloths! How fun! I started hanging some stuff up and are in need of some more hangers, it is so cute to have little cloths in a closet hanging up! I have started shopping a little as well! More items to bargain shop for! I have found some pretty good deals, and our little boy is going to be VERY well dressed!

Other then that been feeling good, belly continues to expand! It is amazing how much your skin can stretch. (Note: I do not always wear black, it just seems every picture of my belly growth I am wearing black; I will work on adding some color to my wardrobe)

Only complaint this week is major heartburn! Just can't seem to get rid of it! I had never had it before I was pregnant so I wasn't sure what was going on, but now I get it from pretty much everything I eat. I will be sure to bring it up at my next appointment for some remedies!

No comments:

About Me

The Marco Family consists of Gina (mom), Tim (dad), and 3 year old donovan (son) and 1 yeal old Ryann (daughter)! As a family we feel completly blessed! We enjoy everyday together as a family and want to share all of our experiences and happiness with family and friends!