Thursday, July 24, 2008

18 Weeks!


As of tomorrow, I will be 18 weeks along! Almost halfway there, crazy!!! This picture is from last weekend, because it is rare (since I work from home) that I am put together and actually have something other then PJ's on, so pictures tend to be few and far between. My belly seems to have grown more this week, so next week picture will even more significant!

Not much else has changed other then the fact that I now have invested in a scale so rather then obsessing monthly about how much weight I have or have not gained I can obsess daily. My appetite has actually increased significantly this last week, which is encouraging! I know who would have thought, that a girl would want to gain weight, well when it is not just me I am worried about anymore it does matter. I want to make sure that little baby in there is getting enough nutrients and everything else he or she needs to be a healthy happy baby. Already trying to make sure my baby has the best of everything!

We have visiting a few in home daycare people over the past two weeks and I think have made a decision, this really great, organized woman ( I actually think she may be more organized then me) so between Tim, Me and the new babysitter, I think our baby is going to be in good hands, when we are not there.

3 more weeks until we find out what we are having! I took a gender test which asks questions based on old wives tales about wether or not it will be a boy or girl and my results were 60% girl!

Now I am beginning to think it maybe a girl, not based solely on this test, but my total boy feeling is dimishing a little bit!

2 comments:

Megan Recker said...

Gina, you still only look like you've just eaten one of Al's meals, but that will change soon! Glad you are feeling good. Hope to see you guys soon.
love
meg

Diane said...

Hi - You look beautiful! You will make such a wonderful mom!

Love ya
Mom

About Me

The Marco Family consists of Gina (mom), Tim (dad), and 3 year old donovan (son) and 1 yeal old Ryann (daughter)! As a family we feel completly blessed! We enjoy everyday together as a family and want to share all of our experiences and happiness with family and friends!